miércoles, 23 de marzo de 2016

Interview 13: Zöe


Today we publish an interview to Zöe, the Austrian artist. Here you are:  


-What would be your favourite performance number in the semifinal? And in the final?

I really don't know what would be the best for me, but I think the contestants who perform at the end have good chances because the last song is often the one you remember the best (well it depends of course).
 

-How will be your staging?

We're still working on it currently and I don't want to spoil ;) 
 

-Are you an eurofan? What is your favourite song of the history of Eurovision?

Yes, definitly – I grew up with music and the Eurovision was always a special event in my family. I always have been fascinated by the stage, the lights and the show! Well I love Abba, so Waterloo and Loreen with Euphoria.


-Have you listened to your opponents? What do you think about them? What song is your favourite?


I listened to all of them but I could not tell a favourite yet since I haven´t seen them live with their final performance :) But they are many great songs and so many great artists.


-What do you think about Barei and her song “Say Yay”?

It is a very catchy song and I like it very much ! very cool performance as well :)
 

-What is the message of your song?

"Loin d’ici" is a song about a journey to an imaginary paradise – a place where everyone is happy singing and dancing. It’s not a physical place, more a state of mind.
The song is meant to radiate positive vibes to put a smile on the faces of those who listen to it!
 

-What did you feel when you won your preselection? 


I felt grateful and so happy And At first I couldn't believe it . I was overwhelming, it was a dream coming true!

Follow her in: Twitter

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario