martes, 3 de mayo de 2016

Interview 23: Ira Losco


What would be your favourite performance number in the semifinal? And in the final?
I’ve got the last spot in the semi-final and I’m very happy about that. Let’s see what happens after that.

How will be your staging?I’ve got a great creative team working with me. They’re planning something special but I can’t say too much yet.

Are you an eurofan? What is your favourite song of the history of Eurovision?
I love Eurovision. My favourite song was Loreen’s ‘Euphoria”.  Just brilliant.

Have you listened to your opponents? What do you think about them? What song is your favourite?I’ve heard them all. I have a few favourites. Australia, Spain and France are good and Russia is one to watch too.

What do you think about Barei and her song “Say Yay”?Great singer. Great song. A very strong entry.



What is the message of your song?It’s about striving to do the impossible and make our dreams come true.

Why did you change your song "Chameleon" with "Walk on water"?It was important we had the best song possible. The rules allow a change of song so we asked experts in various countries to listen to several songs. "Walk on Water" was overwhelmingly the most popular.

How was your experience in Eurovision 2002? What did you feel on the stage? How did you feel in the voting?It was all very exciting and it was fantastic to get so close to winning.I loved every minute of it.

You finished at second place. How do you feel about being the best result of Malta until now?Coming second was great but first place would be even better! I’ll do my best and I know all of Malta will be behind me.

What did you feel when you won your preselection? Very happy and very proud that I would be able to represent Malta again


Follow Ira Losco: Twitter

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario