sábado, 18 de febrero de 2017

Interview 27: Mihai Traistariu


Your song I won´t surrender is very different of your previous songs, Tornero and Paradisio. Why have you decided to change your style?
Actually, I was waiting for this ballad... so long time! I'm a slow - r&b singer. I have 14 albums in my career and I have almost 100 ballads and 40 dance songs on my albums! ;)

What is your opinion about the disqualification of Romania last year?
It was a tragedy! I hope it won't happened again in the future.

How do people experience Eurovision in your country? What is the audience of this contest in Romania?
There are a lot of fans! I'm one of them! Eurovision is still the best music contest on the PLANET!



Since 1993 the Romanian singer for Eurovision is chosen in Selecția Națională. Do you think that this method is the best option? Would you change anything of this contest?
Until now it was ok! So TVR decides! They changed little things from year to year and the competition became more interesting!

Have you listened to any Eurovision song of this year? What is your opinion about Manel Navarro and his song Do it for your lover, the Spanish entry?
Great song ! Great singer ! I hope he'll do well in Esc!

You told us that you are an eurofan since you were a child. What is your first memory about Eurovision?
I was 16th. All I wanted since then it was to win this competition. That's why I'm here again!

Your song is in English. Do you think that each country should sing in his language or in English in order to be understood by everyone?
English, Spanish, an international language... People must vote and they have to understand the lyrics.


Follow Mihai on: Twitter

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario