miércoles, 13 de abril de 2016

Interview 17: Eneda Tarifa


What would be your favourite performance number in the semifinal? And in the final?My performance number is quite ok. I'm not the type of singer that want's to wait, otherwise I feel sleepy. I want to perform as soon as possible so that I give my best. If I will go to the finals I would prefer the middle. 
 
How will be your staging?
I don't wanna show details

Are you an eurofan? What is your favourite song in history of Eurovision?
I have never been a eurofan but now yes i am. My favorite song is Euphoria.

Have you listened to your opponents? What do you think about them? What song is your favourite?
Not yet, some few of them. I will do it soon.



What do you think about Barei and her song “Say Yay”? 
Nice song, good singer. Brings energy, summer song.

What is the message of your song? 
Love conquers all

How did you feel when you won your preselection? 
Privileged, excited just like in a Fairytale.

Why did you change the style of your song - from "Perralle" to "Fairytale"? 
You should ask the composer for that but I can give you an answer. We felt that the song needed to be faster, more european, more simple, not so much drama.

 
What are your next projects? 
Album, new videos...


Follow Eneda Tarifa: Twitter y Facebook

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario