viernes, 29 de abril de 2016

Interview 22: Amir


What would be your favourite performance number in the semifinal? And in the final?
For the semifinal I am hesitating between Austria, Australia, Israel and Bulgaria, hard choice this year! In the final, probably Spain :)

How will be your staging? Will it be like the performances that we have seen on TV?
The performances on French TV are very different from the show we prepared for Stockholm. I can’t say much about it, but we’re looking to do something big,spectacular and very modern. I hope we will succeed :)

Are you an eurofan? What is your favourite song in history of Eurovision?
I have always loved and watched the Eurovision, but can’t say I have the same knowledge as the Eurofans have… They are "walking encyclopedias » and I’m very impressed about what I saw. My favorite song is probably Euphoria by Loreen.


Have you listened to your opponents? What do you think about them? What song is your favourite?
I think the opponents are very strong this year, I had a first opinion based on what I heard on the internet (Croatia, Australia and Spain) but when I have met the other singers on the Eurovision preview shows, I started loving even more acts, like Bulgaria and Austria.
What do you think about Barei and her song “Say Yay”?
Barei is a charming little lady with lots of charisma, an amazing voice and a very powerful catchy song that I love to sing myself! I think she’ll be highly ranked this year.

What is the message of your song?
That one should always seek for the things that will make his life better. Love, a passion, a hobby, a new friend… Whatever meeded to make you feel more confident ad give you the chance to wake up every morning with a smile.

How did the idea about going to Eurovision appear?
I have been introduced to Edoardo Grassi (French HOD) in a very friendly situation, but while chatting, he showed interest in my first single « J’ai cherché » and asked me if I’d be ready to represent France with this song! I have called him the morning after, with a positive answer :)


Follow Amir: Twitter y Facebook

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario