martes, 19 de abril de 2016

Interview 19: Sanja Vucic


What would be your favourite performance number in the semifinal? And in the final?
I dont know. Whatever. Didn't think about that.

How will be your staging? 
It is still a work in progress, we have a excellent team of people working on it, thinking everything through, making sure every detail follows the energy and the song atmosphere.

Are you an eurofan? What is your favourite song in history of Eurovision? 
Yes I have been an eurofan for a long time. My friends and I had a long streak of traditional Eurovision get-together's every year, and all of us had private voting lists, choosing our favourites, cheering, etc. My favourite song is Armenian from 2009, Inga&Anush – Jan Jan.
How did you feel when Serbia won Eurovision 2007? 
It was very exciting moment for all of us , “Molitva” is very powerful song.

Have you listened to your opponents? What do you think about them? What song is your favourite? 
I have listened almost all of tham, and personally, I really like Croatia, Georgia, Norway. But in general, all songs are amazing and unique in their own way.

What do you think about Barei and her song “Say Yay”? 
She is great artist and her song is very catchy, full of energy. 

What is the message of your song? 
"Goodbye“ is a powerful song that tackles an important social issue which is women abuse, and it brings with itself a strong emotion. It also represents a victorious woman that can carry the burden and fight her way out of the claws of abuse. It is important message to come across and to raise the awareness.
How did the idea about going to Eurovision appear? 
It was quite unexpected. I was a part of a show in Serbia which is broadcaster and arranged by the RTS called "Tri boje zvuka“ or "Three colors of the sound“. Some of the music editors of the RTS recognized my potential and talent, and I have received a call from one of the editors with an idea of my participation. It was an exciting moment, you can't even imagine.

What are your next projects? 
I plan on continuing making music with my bend ZAA, we still have to finish an album, and who knows how many exciting new journeys are awaiting.


Follow Sanja Vucic: Twitter

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario